Every transaction you initiate via PoloniDEX will spend energy and bandwidth of TRON chain. The purpose of freezing is to obtain the bandwidth and energy resources needed for daily transfers and contract. Each time TRX is frozen, only one resource can be obtained. Please click on bandwidth or energy on the home page to freeze as needed.
1. Each account has 5000 BP bandwidth resources free of charge every 24 hours.
2. When you generate a transaction, the system will first consume the resources that you freeze TRX, and if it is not enough, it will consume your free quota resources.
3. If the bandwidthand energy resources obtained by freezing TRX and free resources are exhausted, it will directly consume your TRX.
So when you play PoloniDEX, be sure to pay attention to the adequacy of bandwidth and energy resources.
Under normal circumstances, these resource will be covered by PoloniDEX and the asset you trade. But in the special cases below, every transaction will cause an extra TRX deduction from your account:
- Insufficient energy of the asset you trade
Under normal circumstances, every asset listed on PoloniDEX was forced to freeze enough energy on TRON chain. But in some special case, such as system maintenance, insufficient energy might occur. Although your transaction will be confirmed, but it will cause an extra TRX deduction (less than 0.01) from TRON chain, not PoloniDEX.
- Insufficient bandwidth of your account
Every account can get 5,000 bandwidth for free every day. When you run it out, every transaction you initiated will cause a TRX deduction (less than 0.01) from TRON chain, and it has nothing to do with PoloniDEX.
You can obtain energy and bandwidth through freezing some TRX. Meanwhile, PoloniDEX is working on it, please pay attention to official announcement.